Criminal Defense Attorney

Criminal Defense Attorney in Kansas City

If you have been accused or charged with a crime and are in need of an understanding but professional criminal defense attorney, Leslie A. Williams can help.  With a broad range of experience as a criminal defense attorney, Leslie has the knowledge and resourcefulness to get the best possible result for your case in the Blue Springs, MO and Kansas City court systems. An arrest doesn’t have to mean the end of your life as you know it, and Leslie can help you get back to the life you know — or to an even better one — as quickly as possible.

The Law Office of Leslie A. Williams represents clients with criminal defense needs, juveniles and adults who are accused of both felonies and misdemeanors.  Below is a simple list of just some of those services.

Criminal Defense Attorney Services:

  • Assault & Battery
  • Contempt of Court
  • Drug Crimes
  • DUI and DWI
  • Felonies
  • Juvenile Offenses
  • Misdemeanors
  • Reckless Driving
  • Shoplifting
  • Suspended License
  • Theft
  • Traffic Charges

If you’re ready to talk to a criminal defense attorney about your case, visit us at the office in Blue Springs, use our web submission form, or give us a call at 816-220-1781.

If you need an experienced attorney at law to help you through a difficult legal dispute contact Leslie A, Williams.


Our Blue Springs office is located right off Highway MO-7 on Main Street in Blue Springs.

The Law Office of Leslie A. Williams
Bankruptcy, Family Law, and Personal Injury.

704 West Main Street
Suite F
Blue Springs, MO

Phone: (816) 220-1781
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am – 5:00pm

© 2022 Leslie A. Williams Law. All Rights Reserved.

A federally designated debt relief agency under Title 11 of the US Code providing legal assistance to consumers seeking relief under the Bankruptcy Code. This site is for informational purposes solely. There is no attorney-client privilege until a contract is signed. If you do not live within the boundaries of Missouri or Kansas, I cannot answer your legal questions. You must seek an attorney licensed within your state.