DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE (DUI) / DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED (DWI)
We all know not to drink and drive, but we’re also all human and don’t always make the best decisions. If you’re facing a Driving Under the Influence (DUI) or Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) charge in either Kansas or Missouri, call Leslie A. Williams. Leslie A. Williams is an experienced DUI attorney who can help you get the best possible result in your case so you can get back to life as quickly as possible. A DWI/DUI attorney isn’t here to judge you; they’re here to get you the help you need — and that’s just what Leslie will do.
Facing A DUI/DWI Conviction – You Need To Know The Risk?
- A first-time DUI/DWI conviction is a Class B Misdemeanor that can stay on your record.
- Possible jail time of 6 months for a first-time DUI/DWI.
- It carries fines of $500, not including court costs.
- Insurance premiums after a DUI/DWI conviction may increase substantially.
- Substance abuse classes will be required.
- Your driver’s license may be suspended.
- You risk losing your job.
If you need to speak to a DWI/DUI attorney, come into the office in Blue Springs, use our web submission form, or call us at 816-220-1781.